10% of customers achieve this priceGet a quote
Our Euro Plus breakdown cover includes all the benefits of our standard Recovery Plus UK breakdown cover but also provides expert cover for trips to Europe.
What you'll get:
- European cover There’s no limit on the number of trips you can take to Europe within a year, but there's a limit of 90 days cover per policy year. (Only available for cars less than 16 years old.)
- Roadside assistance In the UK we offer 24 hours roadside assistance, 365 days a year. In Europe we’ll try to repair your vehicle at the roadside, and if we can’t fix it we’ll offer recovery to the nearest garage, up to a maximum of £250.
- No callout charge We won’t charge to come out to assist you whether in the UK or Europe.
- Message service We’ll send a free message to your friends and family so they know what’s happened whether in the UK or Europe.
- Long distance recovery In the UK we’ll take you, your passengers and your car to a place of your choice (if you break down at home a 20 mile limit will apply, it’s 10 miles for breakdowns caused by a flat or damaged tyre). In Europe we cover up to £250 for roadside assistance and recovery to a suitable repairer.
Options if it can’t be fixed
If your car can’t be repaired locally that day, we’ll give you a hire car or provide an alternative option, such as covering the cost of public transport or overnight accommodation if needed.
- In the UK: Up to £100 for a hire car or £500 for hotel accommodation (maximum £150pp)
- In Europe: Up to £850 for a hire car and £500 for hotel accommodation (maximum of £45pp per day)
- Pay for you to collect your car Cost of a single standard rail fare whether in the UK or Europe.
- Next day collection If the garage is closed and we take you home, we’ll pick you up the next day or whenever is suitable for you and take the car to the garage at no extra cost. Available only in UK.
- Cover at home We’ll come to the rescue if your car breaks down at home. Available only in UK.