With the health service working tirelessly to help the UK respond to COVID-19, we want to offer our support. So, as we did last year, we’re providing free breakdown assistance to any NHS employees during the current lockdown.
If you break down on your way to work or back home from it, we can help you. This can be at the roadside, at your place of work, or at your home before you set off.
We’ll always aim to fix your vehicle at the roadside. If we can’t, we’ll get your vehicle to a garage, and take you to work or back home.
If you need our help, call our dedicated number on 0800 051 0009. You’ll need to let us know your NHS identification number when you call, and please show your technician your NHS ID card when they arrive.
You can find out how we’re keeping you and our technicians safe, and how we’re maintaining social distancing, on our important updates page here.
We wanted to offer this service to express our thanks and offer some support during this challenging time. The NHS is a 24/7 operation, and so are we. So, if you need us, call 0800 051 0009.
What you need to know
- We’ll come to the rescue of NHS workers if you breakdown on your way to or from work. This can be at home, at the roadside, or at your place of work.
- This service is only applicable to NHS staff residing in the UK, and is not available for NHS volunteers.
- You’ll be required to show your technician your NHS ID card to confirm you’re eligible for the service.
- If we can’t get your vehicle going again, we’ll get you to work or back home, and get your vehicle to a garage if required.
- This offer does not cover you if you’re involved in a collision or put the wrong fuel in your vehicle. If this happens, your motor insurance may be able to help.
- If parts are required to repair your vehicle, you’re responsible for the cost.
- We reserve the right to change and end the offer at any time.
- If you already hold a Green Flag policy, and choose to use this free assistance, it will not affect your existing Green Flag policy cover, now or at renewal.
- If you have a policy with us already, and need assistance over and above travelling to and from work, please contact us and make a claim as you normally would.