- Get a quote / Buy now
- Breakdown Cover Levels
- Let us help you choose
- Personal Cover
- Family Cover
- Retrieve a saved quote
- Frequently Asked Questions
- European Breakdown Cover
- Fleet assist
- Motorbike breakdown cover
- Caravan and trailer cover
- Terms & conditions
- Contact us
We get to you in an average of 42 minutes *
What is covered?
- Roadside assistance
- We offer 24 hours roadside assistance, 365 days a year.
- Local vehicle recovery
- If your vehicle cannot be fixed at the roadside, we'll recover your vehicle to either a destination of your choice or a suitable repairer, both within 10 miles of the incident.
- No callout charges
- We won’t charge to come out to assist you.
- Message service
- We'll send a free message to your friends and family so they know what's happened.
- Cover at home
- If your vehicle breaks down at home, we'll come and assist you.
- Long distance recovery
- We'll take you and your vehicle home or to your preferred location.
- Options if it can't be fixed
- If we can't repair your vehicle locally that day we'll give you a hire car or alternatives. For example, the cost for alternative transport or overnight accommodation.
- Cash to collect your vehicle
- Cost of a single standard rail fare to collect your vehicle.
- European cover
- 90 days European cover (for vehicles less than 16 years old).
* Response time based on 426,424 recorded call outs between June 2011 and May 2012.
Find out how this is calculated.