- Get a quote / Buy now
- Breakdown Cover Levels
- Let us help you choose
- Personal Cover
- Family Cover
- Retrieve a saved quote
- Frequently Asked Questions
- European Breakdown Cover
- Small Business Breakdown Cover
- Motorbike breakdown cover
- Caravan and trailer cover
- Terms & conditions
- Contact us
We get to you in an average of 46 minutes *
What is covered?
- Misfuelling cover
- If you put the wrong fuel in your vehicle, we’ll drain the tank for free and give you enough of the right fuel to get you going.
- Roadside assistance
- We offer 24 hours roadside assistance, 365 days a year.
- Local vehicle recovery
- If your vehicle can’t be fixed at the roadside, we’ll tow it to the nearest garage.
- No callout charge
- We won’t charge to come out to assist you.
- Message service
- We’ll send a free message to your friends and family so they know what’s happened.
- Next day collection
- If the garage is closed and we take you home, we’ll pick you up the next day (or whenever is suitable for you) and take the vehicle to the garage at no extra cost.
- Cover at home
- If your vehicle breaks down at home, we’ll come and help you.
- Long distance recovery
- We’ll take you, your passengers and your car to a place of your choice in the UK.
- Options if it can’t be fixed
- If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally that day, we’ll give you a hire car or alternative, for example the cost of alternative transport or overnight accommodation.
- Pay for you to collect your car
- Cost of a single standard rail fare.
- European cover
- 90 days European cover (for vehicles less than 16 years old).
* Response time based on 580,100 recorded call outs between Jan 2013 and Dec 2013.
Find out how this is calculated.