Get a quote
Our Euro Plus breakdown cover includes all the benefits of our standard Recovery Plus UK breakdown cover but also provides expert cover for trips to Europe.
What you'll get:
- European cover There’s no limit on the number of trips you can take to Europe within a year, but there's a limit of 90 days cover per policy year. (Only available for cars less than 16 years old.)
- Roadside assistance In the UK we offer 24 hours roadside assistance, 365 days a year. In Europe we’ll try to repair your vehicle at the roadside, and if we can’t fix it we’ll offer recovery to the nearest garage, up to a maximum of £250.
- No callout charge We won’t charge to come out to assist you whether in the UK or Europe.
- Message service We’ll send a free message to your friends and family so they know what’s happened whether in the UK or Europe.
- Long distance recovery In the UK we’ll take you, your passengers and your car to a place of your choice. In Europe we cover up to £250 for roadside assistance and recovery to a suitable repairer.
- Options if it can’t be fixed If your car can’t be repaired locally that day, we’ll give you a hire car or alternative, for example the cost of alternative transport or overnight accommodation. Up to £800 for a hire car and £800 for hotel accommodation both in the UK and Europe.
- Pay for you to collect your car Cost of a single standard rail fare whether in the UK or Europe.
- Misfuelling cover If you put the wrong fuel in your car, we’ll drain the tank for free and give you enough of the right fuel to get you going. Available only in the UK.
- Next day collection If the garage is closed and we take you home, we’ll pick you up the next day or whenever is suitable for you and take the car to the garage at no extra cost. Available only in UK.
- Cover at home We’ll come to the rescue if your car breaks down at home. Available only in UK.
*10% of customers achieve this price