Motoring abroad

Green Flag Motoring Assistance can make driving in Europe as worry free as in the UK. Click below for everything from covering your vehicle to checking your route.

European Motoring Assistance

Covers you against breakdown, accident, fire or theft whilst abroad.

More info

International Driving Permit

Please visit the Post Office web site at

Vehicle On Hire Driving Permit

Please contact your vehicle hire company if you are driving a hire vehicle or your employer if you are driving a company car.

UK/European Route Planner

Wherever you're going, our Route Planner can help you get there!

More info