- Road safety
- Motoring advice
- Driving in Europe
- Summer Drivetime Magazine
- Winter Drivetime Magazine
- Handy Tips Video
- Driving in Floods
Help, Safety & Advice
Road safety has always been of paramount importance to us at Green Flag. In fact, the safety of our customers, agents and other road users is at the heart of our operation.
Our priority is to ensure that customers who break down are safe and that we respond to people in vulnerable situations as soon as possible. This is why we work hard to keep our response times as low as possible.
That's why we:
- Support Brake, the national road safety charity with funding for research into driver behaviour and by highlighting safety issues to the public and legislators
- Have sponsored Brake's annual Road Safety Week campaign for the past four years
- Work with other motoring organisations on industry-wide campaigns to improve the safety of road users, customers, employees and agents.
In this section you'll find everything from tips on how to make sure the car you buy is safe to a guide to safer driving, what to do in case of an accident and how best to guard against being involved in one in the first place.
So please do read through these pages and help us help you enjoy greater motoring peace of mind.